Anyways, I should really catch up with some Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff but I just wanted to get my resolutions written down and share them so you can hold me to them in 2009. We can catch up later. (This kind of mentality is what gets you piles of papers and a messy room and last minute project all-nighters and all sorts of things that resolutions normally vow to fix, but I will ignore that thought for now. I already vowed I wouldn't procrastinate so that is not one of my resolutions, and I am happy to say I have been doing very well with that aside from my blogging, but now I'm rambling. Ok, back to the point.)
My New Years resolutions:
- Go to a class at my school gym at least once a week. It doesn't matter which class, just that I go to one.
- Dress up each day that I go to my internship or work (pretty much Monday through Friday). I will need to go shopping for some professional looking clothes for this one. I only own a couple slacks and my skirts/dresses aren't exactly business style. I am just sick of feeling like a bum when I wear jeans to work. My boss doesn't seem to care but it makes me feel less professional.
- Keep my room clean. If it gets messy during the week, clean it up on Sunday.
- Write Blake regularly. I was getting very bad at this; we're talking a letter a month. Well, more like a large compilation of the letters I wrote but didn't send, all sent together at the end of the month ha ha. I need to invest in some envelopes and stamps I can keep at my desk so I don't have to go to the post office every time I want to send something.
- One word for this one: budget.
I'll post all about my holidays later. For now, Thanksgiving was pretty good, Christmas was great, and New Years Eve was characterized by an emotional breakdown ha ha, don't worry, you'll get all the details later.

Ok, so how's it going on your new years resolutions? How about that letter writting. you have to tell me how was talking to Blake?
ReplyDeleteWell, all my resolutions kind of start mid-month lol. But here's how they're going:
ReplyDelete1. I have been sick, so I haven't started this one. Crossing my fingers for next week.
2. Also haven't started this one, my internship begins on the 13th
3. My room is clean, relatively (I'll catch up on Saturday).
4. I have been writing once a week, and long letters at that. I'm surprised I don't need extra postage for them.
5. I'm doing bad on this one lol but I had to pay for tuition and books. I'll get that into gear for February.
And talking to Blake was the best, but I'll write more abt it in my Christmas update.