Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Nutritionist

In my last post I talked about a nutritionist from Park City. I forgot her name, which is why I didn't mention it before. (I feel bad lol). Her name is Rebecca. She owns Park City Hollistic Health. She is fascinating, smart, and beautiful. Check out her website parkcityholistichealth.com where she has monthly tips, recipes, information about her company and upcoming workshops or her blog playfulnoshings.blogspot.com where she also shares recipes and healthy living tips.

2 comments:

  1. I checked out her blog, looks good and I was happy to see that a nurtrionalist makes cookies. :-) I'll have to check out her recipes. The only thing I hate about organic is it's so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we talked about how expensive it can be. But there are ways of getting it for less. With your awesome garden, you have access to practically free organic food! We also talked about how small a percentage of our incomes we spend on food. When you think of it that way, especially as Americans who can afford luxuries, it becomes a matter of priority and personal choices.

    ReplyDelete