Friday, June 26, 2009

au revoir :)

So, I thought I would let you all know you can email me while I am gone and you can talk to me via this blog, facebook, twitter, any online thing.

I also downloaded skype so I will be on that occasionally. If you want to, you can download it as well and look me up, then we can chat or talk for free when we are both online.

I will hopefully be posting while abroad, a bientot mes amis!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky!! Have so much fun and be safe! Be sure to post tons so that I can follow your exciting life! It's definitely a lot more fun than mine! :-P LOL Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be anxiously awaiting your first post from Paris. Find a strawberry millefeuille if you can and think of me while you eat it (chocolate works too though lol).

    ReplyDelete