They're starting to wear on me at rehearsals.
I can't stand the constant singing of musicals. Or the loudness.
Part of it might have to do with jealousy. I wish I could sing as well as they and I'll admit I am a tad jealous of their comraderie.
But mostly, I think it's just annoying.
They'd be so cool if they just didn't sing all the time! That is why I have never been into acting before.
And why I decided to not go to BYU (ha ha, you know that you know the type of kids there who bursts into random song and dance).
I must bear my burdens, the show must go on!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Particularly about the BYU kids. Since we can't seem to get it together enough to meet for lunch, I'll be sure and come see you in the play. Hopefully we will see each other before then though...
ReplyDeleteLOL, seriously! Do you want to try again for lunch? How about Wednesday the 24th at 11:30 pm?
ReplyDelete