Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's "final"ly over :-P

ha ha, ok the title is a little too much cheese, I know.

But yay! My last final was today at 12. I turned in my final group website for my intro to web design class. Let's just say it was a learning experience lol but we actually ended up with a decent product. I am rather optimistic and think we will get an A. It was a little rough getting there though. I got a feel good email from one of my partners thanking me for the extra time I put in meeting with our professor and fixing some details that went crazy.
Lol here is the email :)

Ali I just want to thank you for everything you did. Without you meeting with Ru and fixing our entire website, we probably would of had shit. And for bringing my baby back from the dead, thank you oh mighty Jesus. haha dont worry about being sacreligios because we all say bad things sometimes haha.

Thanks again

The Jesus thing is in reference to something in the email I sent our group. I said, "Jeff, I resurrected your baby! I am Jesus lol. ok that was a little sacreligous (sp?) but come on, tell me that isn't great news."

So I'm all feeling good for being a good group member :) cause usually I'm one of the group slackers ha ha, but I feel like I was a leader on this one (woot go me!).

Well, now I get to relax haleluja. And to add to the excitement of finals being over, this weekend is going to be awesome! I'm going ice skating tonight and playing Magic: The Gathering which is always stimulating. I have a couple of weddings to attend: one on Friday and one on Saturday. I seriously love weddings - like I could be the girl on "27 Dresses" except that I'm not that involved in them, I just love them. Added bonus: there will be dancing at one of them! Yay! I love dancing at weddings! And I am also finally going Christmas shopping on Saturday and doing girly stuff with my good friend.

The stress is finally over! (Until January 7th that is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment