Oh man, I cannot wait till finals are officially over. I am prett much done now, just have to turn in a final project on Thursday.
I had a final today that I was late for, we just had to turn in a paper but I'm afraid I may have missed out on some participation points. I was really stupid and waited till the night before to write it. I swear, never again. That was the shittiest paper I have ever written. It was terrible, too short, and an hour late. So I just had to say that I will never relive this experience! Procratination, my long time friend, we are through!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it was worth it...is the video on you tube yet?
ReplyDeletelol true. Not yet, but guess what? It wasn't stopping because of lack of memory, I guess it just cuts off at a certain time, lame huh? I think I'll put it up today. We'll have to get a youtube account
ReplyDelete