Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Check this out

You know those people they show on American Idol tryouts? The really bad ones who think they're good? Well check this out and prepare to have your expectations destroyed. It's Susan Boyle singing on Britian's Got Talent.

5 comments:

  1. isn't she amazing? I think I need to watch that show instead of american idol. I've have another cool video from it's from the dance team called flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that yesterday and got the chills. So cool to be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, probably the most awesome thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o ya! I saw that youtube video come up at the end - the flawless dance team. I wanted to check it out but thought I'd better get back to work. I'll have to watch it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali you are so cute! thank you so much, you are too kind. Yes i designed my blog back ground... its the designer in me i guess! :) I have seen this and it is AMAZING! and i love the song she sings Les Miserables if my favorite play in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete