Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Maiden Voyage

It's official! My truck is registered! Hallelujah. 
I would like to thank my cousin Jonny for all his hard work on rebuilding the carburetor, getting me a special discount at the parts store for that ridiculously expensive part that was the problem behind all this mess, and doing it all for free. It's a good thing he likes cars. Also, I extend gratitude to my father for supporting me with his work on the truck and buying some services and parts it needed as well. This would not be possible without you. :) 

I look forward to driving my truck around this summer and sleeping in the back on starry nights like on the night of it's unofficial maiden voyage. May the Utah plates bless it and protect me from future disasters (long story if you haven't heard it).

P.S. Thanks, Dad, for putting on the plates <3

O ya! I forgot to tell about the Maiden Voyage. It wasn't too exciting. I drove to the DMV then the UMFA for my internship then school and stopped @ Blake's on my way home. (But I actually didn't have the plates on that day cause I didn't have a screwdriver so the actually official official voyage will probably take place tonight on my way to play volleyball)

5 comments:

  1. ha ha cool beans now i just need to reregister my car! ah! stupid windsheild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, can you not do it w/o fixing your wind shield? o i bet it's a safety thing huh? But tell me what you think of my arches plates choice. I think it fits the car better than the skier ones don't you? lol I love the bumper stickers I inherited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congratulations on successfully registering your truck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No prob if you want to stalk my blog. There's not much to read on it lately. I'm going to try to do better once school's out.q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your comment on my blog, "diaper slc" that sounds so blake unless that's you and he imitates you?

    ReplyDelete