Wednesday, June 10, 2009

AH! PARIS, HERE I COME!

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!

And secondly, look at this: This is where I'll be staying in PARIS! I am SO EXCITED!!! EEEE It is so picturesque. I will be living with a single older woman who is a caretaker and has two grown children (who live elsewhere) but she lives in a spacious 2 bedroom apartment in central Paris and can accommodate vegetarians. I will have a female roommate also in my program. I cannot wait to go there!


View Larger Map

5 comments:

  1. ALI! when are you going to paris!? im so jealous i want to go back to europe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does looks so picturesque that will be such a fun experience. When do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! That looks amazing!! I wish I could go too! Just be oober careful! After watching "Taken" girls traveling to Paris pretty much scares the crap out of me!! But you will have so much fun! You better keep me updated on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much nicer than the ghetto hostel I stayed at in Paris. I'm absolutely green with envy. Eat lots of pastries for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he, I leave on the 27th. Yikes, that is soon! Nikki, EVERYONE asks me if I've seen Taken lol. It scared me too but I'm not retarded like that girl and won't be broadcasting my aloneness and my exact whereabouts (lol although you can see it here...crap) I will eat pastries like a pig and I will keep you all updated!

    ReplyDelete