Sharon tagged me a while ago and I am bored at work and avoiding some important emails I need to send so here I am doing this little game.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Paris, France! (my passport came the other day which got me even more excited!)
2. This weekend
3. Making dinner for my family tonight
4. Moving out (in the future sometime)
5. My new diet
6. Blake's birthday (lol even though he isn't excited)
7. My fall semester classes
8. Girl's night out tonight
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Used my nice new ceramic flat iron
2. Visited the Utah House
3. Watched Blake fix 'our' computer
4. Leveled my rogue on WOW
5. Watched SYTYCD
6. Bought groceries for my dinner tonight
7. Got up super early to give my dad breakfast in bed for his bday
8. Kissed Blake
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Take more dance classes
2. Play an instrument
3. Keep my room clean
4. Live in the city
5. Speak Spanish
6. Cook
7. Be lucid in dreams (I'm working on it!)
8. Dye my hair purple (ok, technically I could but I am too chicken and I don't think my employers would appreciate it)
8 shows I watch:
1. So you think you can dance
2. American Idol
4. The Office
5. King of Queens (when I'm bored and flipping channels)
6. If I had cable I would watch Say Yes to the Dress
7. and Ace of Cakes
8. and any other cake/design show
8 people I tag:
um... I don't have anyone to tag..
Tashi?
well that was fun :)

Your funny. Why is blake not excited? Oh he took his test yesterday didnt' he? How did he do?
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't like his birthday for some reason. He says he doesn't like attention and he doesn't like getting older.
ReplyDeleteYeah, he took the test. I don't know how he did. He didn't really tell me about it. You'll have to ask him :)
A Cat too huh? That's funny. From what I understand he didn't tell anyone about the test.
ReplyDelete