Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The last ballet class

The last day of my ballet class was May 25. We had class as usual but I let the parents come in and watch class and we did activities to show off what the girls learned. The older girls also did a little dance for their audience. It was a lot of fun and kind of sad to see the girls leave for the last time.

I got great reviews from the parents (they fill out little review forms at the end) and I had a few ask if I would be teaching in the fall. Unfortunately, I won't be because the old teacher will be coming back and I wasn't sure if I would be around in the fall anyways. My plans are kind of up in the air right now.

Anyways, it was a great experience and I would love to do it again so I'll have to keep my eyes and ears out for similar opportunities.

1 comment: