Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Resoultion Successes


So summer is here and my bike as you know. It took me a while to pick up a lock but I do have one now and so have ridden my bike around more. I took her to work today and was worried about her being out of my sight she's just so beautiful, but she was fine.

I also was able to leave work early last Friday and hit the pool with some old friends. I say old because we've been friends for a while, we still hang out but it was still a bit nostalgic to be with them. It was a great day. I got a salad from a nearby grocer's salad bar and sat on a beach chair reading my new book The Paris Wife (which I can't put down). When my friends arrived, we swam and talked and practiced some dives. I contemplated getting a summer pass to the pool but unfortunately, I don't think I would go there often enough to make it worth it.

I have plans to go to the Farmer's Market this Saturday, as well as RDT's Community Dance class open house!

My friends have gone camping a few times but unfortunately they usually go very last minute which doesn't really work for my schedule, and as far as getting things done, I'm not doing so great. Maybe  I should be working on something instead of blogging... especially when I don't have anything really interesting to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment