It felt liberating to jump off the cliffs and the adrenaline was awesome. I can't wait to go again and try the higher cliffs!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Cliff Diving is Awesome!!
I went cliff diving for my first time on the 4th. It was so much fun. Me, my twin sister, and two of our friends went to Causey Dam, like an hour away from where we live. My first jump was so scary. I just stood on the top of the cliff and freaked myself out for like 10 minutes. The people in the water and across the dam were like, "Jump! Don't be scared! Just do it!" So finally, I had my friends count to three and I jumped off, I screamed the whole way down but it was so fun afterwards. I jumped off that cliff a few more times. It wasn't very big at all, just like 12 or 14 feet but it was still scary for the first time, you know. I finally got the nerve to actually dive off it, which was more fun than jumping. After a while, we went across and jumped off some higher cliffs, around 20 feet tall. Sage, a boy we went with who had been there many times before did this awesome swan dive off a taller cliff with a towel tied around his neck like a cape lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fun, so That your sister in both picture or you on one side and her on the other? That's why I blog, for a journal too. It's fun I think.
ReplyDeleteHa ha,it's my sister both times. I take like two or three pictures and then my camera puts them together
ReplyDelete