Friday, July 18, 2008

WATCHMEN MOVIE

I went to the midnight premier of The Dark Knight last night (well, technically this morning). It was incredible, disturbing, amazing, just wow. A few of the people I went with dressed up, it was pretty awesome. One of the guys dressed as Joker and looked incredible. He was on Good Day Utah this morning for a second or two doing his impersonation of the Joker laugh (they interviewed dressed up people at the premier).

I'm not gonna really talk about the movie that was just intro, now to the reason for this post: What was almost as exciting as seeing The Dark Knight was the trailer for Watchmen! You can watch it on http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/. (If I was smart I would probably know how to just put the trailer on my blog, maybe I'll try to figure something out tomorrow.) I am so pumped for this movie! I don't think I have ever been more excited for a movie, I can't wait for March!!! EEEEE! Seriously, it's like all I can think about right now. I will be at the midnight premier for sure, and probably in Silk Spectre costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment