I went to Quantum of Solace at midnight this morning in hopes of seeing this on the big screen. Unfortunately and much to my chagrin they did not play it. Thank you, Youtube.
I am sad to admit that I am not as impressed with this trailer as I was with the first. Maybe because it's a lot of the same footage and I really want to see some new stuff. But also, I don't think the music works as well.
Even though I don't like it as much as the first trailer, it still is EXTREMELY AWESOME. You get to hear everyone talk - which was very much anticipated, especially for Rorshach (sp?). And can I just say the Comedian looks AMAZING!!! Ok, pretty much all the characters look awesome!!! but especially him! AH! I cannot wait!
P.S. the SCREAM 2008 trailer was so so so cool. I need to post that one, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment