I burst into a song from "Oliver!" the other day during rehearsal. Unprovoked. I started it.
*hangs head* Am I becomming a drama kid? Maybe.
But then, when we were getting warmed up before dress rehearsal, we had a dance party with musical music playing. And I didn't know ANY of the songs so I think I'm safe for now. I can be drama without being loud-musical-drama-song-bursting, right? But a rare song burst is ok, isn't it?
My perception of reality is starting to get a bit blurred from spending five hours a night in rehearsal for the past two weeks. But I'm having so much fun. I will be sad when it is over. And I will miss my loud, crazy, overly dramatic castmates.
And if I haven't already told you, come see the play! C'est fantastique! Last night was opening and it was incredible to perform with an audience laughing and feeding our energy.
Get your tickets here. :) Click on 'Red Noses'
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so funny. It's ok though. I burst into random song all the time. Although they're not usually from musicals...but the occasional Disney number does pop up from time to time.
ReplyDeleteI would get a masters in Information and Library Science. There are only about 65 programs in the US though, so my option are kind of limited. The ones I'm really looking at are in Seattle and Boston. I'm pretty excited about it. (But a little scared too!)
That's so funny.
ReplyDelete