Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures!

Here are some pictures up to the days that I have blogged about. I know I am so behind and the one suffering the most is me. It is hard to journal for myself and blog and email and live the life. I know you all feel for me lol. But I will be catching up hard core Tuesday. Brittany and I are going to stay in at night and I'm going to get up to date so I can just go day by day. There is so much I need to tell you but I don't want to jump ahead.

This picture is of some old men playing chess in the Luxembourg gardens. I should have gotten closer but I feel like a creeper taking pictures of people. And they act weird when you ask them. But alas, there are little chess tables everywhere and all these old men play on them.

A woman sunbathing in the same park. Everyone just sits there reading, eating, talking to friends, etc. It is very quaint.


Did I tell you my white balance was off most the day? Well it was so from now on pics from my class will be tinted blue lol. This one isn't very good. It is blue and over exposed and I took it too late but the kids playing here were really cute so I thought I'd stick it in mostly for my own remembrance lol.



Examples of people sitting in the park. They have these metal chairs throughout that people can move anywhere to sit on and relax.


Two beautiful old french women who were super nice to me. We had a lovely chat when I asked to take their picture.


This is me and Brittany eating lunch at the boulangerie right by our house. It was good. We got this little flat pizza thing they have everywhere with tuna and tomatoes on it and we split a pastry. It was a pistachio tart and it was tres tres bonne.

My french sandales. No one here wears flip flops. They all wear sandales. (I can't remember how to spell it in English). We found a cheaper place beacause even with all the sales going on, shoes are like 40 - 50 euro. I got these for 21.

The soldes signs at the BHV. It is like a Nordstrom but a lot more expensive.
The first baguette we bought. Well Brittany bought it but we all ate it at our picnic in the ISA office. Allison is the girl about to take a bite ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment